This Website may contain links to information at other websites. By clicking on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that Analytics is not liable and you shall indemnify and hold Analytics harmless if the forms are not received by Analytics in a timely manner or are otherwise not submitted in the proper manner or form. This includes, but is not limited to, Analytics not receiving the forms in a timely or in a proper manner or form because of (a) problems with computer systems at the claimant site, (b) failure to fully complete all of the forms, (c) failure to click ‘submit’ and receive a confirmation message, or (d) failure to contact the administrator to determine (1) why you did not receive a confirmation message, and (2) whether any alternative means to submit a claim are available to you.
III. Information Collected
Analytics collects “personal information” in three ways:
• Information provided directly from an individual’s Proof of Claim Form or similar means
• Information provided by a representative acting on an individual’s behalf
• Information provided by a Company directly involved with the litigation
Examples of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to, name, telephone number, email address, street address, social security number, taxpayer identification number, and relevant account and transaction information.
You may be able to control how cookies are used through your Internet browser software.
In addition, your browser may send us information, such as your requests to the Website, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the referring IP address or domain (the prior website visited), and the date and time of your request.
IV. Use of Information
Analytics does not sell or rent your personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We only share information for the purposes of a specific case when it is necessary to carry out the consent and claims administration process.
We may use your information to administer the case, including to respond to your inquiries, directions and requests regarding the case; for the processing and administration of claims or other requests; to effectuate a settlement; and to improve our administration services. Personal information may be disclosed to the Court and parties to a settlement. We also may use your information to communicate with you about the status of the litigation and matters relating to the litigation.
Where applicable, information you provide in connection with either opting out of, or objecting to, a settlement may be disclosed to the Court and parties to a settlement.
We may also use information, or share information with third parties, when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process or otherwise satisfy any applicable law or regulation; prevent fraud or imminent harm; ensure the security of information; or address technical issues.
V. Execution of Claim and Consent Forms Using Analytics’ Services.
You hereby agree to and accept the following terms and conditions regarding documents, claim forms, consent forms, and agreements (individually an “agreement” and collectively “agreements”) executed using Analytics’ electronic signature services (the “Services”):
- Electronic Signatures. You are not required to use or accept electronic agreements or signatures provided by Analytics. If you do not wish to use the Services, please sign using the paper documents and do not use the Services to execute any documents sent to you. Replacement paper copies are available from email@example.com
- Consent. Each time you sign agreements using the Services provided by Analytics, you affirmatively consent to conducting electronic business transactions and using electronic signatures via the Services. You also confirm your ability to access information in the form that will be used to provide the information that is subject to your consent. Your consent applies only to the transaction that gave rise to the obligation to provide the agreement. You may have the right or option to have the agreement provided or made available on paper or in non-electronic form.
- Withdrawing Consent. If you wish to withdraw the consent to use electronic signatures, you must stop using the Services and notify Analytics that you wish to sign using paper documents in the future. Any decision to consent or not consent to current or future transactions does not have an effect on the legality of documents that you have previously executed using Analytics’ Services. If you wish to update information needed for Analytics to contact you, you may change the email address where you would like to receive electronic communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that contains both your old and new email address.
VI. Children’s Privacy Protection
VII. Access to and Removal of Information
At any time, you may request access to our copy of your Personally Identifiable Information by contacting us at the email or postal addresses below.
You may request that we delete your Personally Identifiable Information stored by us in electronic form. We will attempt to honor your request but we are unable to guarantee that all such information will be deleted because some residual information may remain on back-up storage and other media, records may need to be temporarily retained under federal record keeping guidelines, or because of other unforeseen issues. Please note that deletion of some or all of your personal information may affect your ability to participate in the Litigation.