Analytics Consulting is an leader in class action claims administration and mass tort claims management. Over the last year, Analytics has experienced significant, national growth and seeks high energy Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join our growing Minneapolis office. This group manages notice and claims programs in various types of class action lawsuits, including securities, consumer, antitrust, employment, and regulatory settlements. CSRs will work with peers, Project Coordinators, and Project Managers throughout the lifecycle of a case.
The position includes the processing and auditing of claims, communicating with claimants on the telephone and via email. This position necessitates the ability to manage time effectively and perform work with a high level of accuracy.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong accurate data entry/processing skills, Attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Excellent analytical skills and superior customer service skills.
- Able to read, understand and speak written communications and follow a defined script when communicating with clients.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; able to communicate with management and co-workers.
- Experienced processing large amounts of data accurately and quickly
- Able to work independently and on a team.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
We offer a stimulating work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and advancement opportunities. No prior class action experience is necessary.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Claims Representative encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
- Position requires no significant manual labor.
- Position does require moderate standing, sitting, carrying and walking.
- Position requires infrequent lifting, repetitive bending and/or moving.
- Position requires close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- Position requires talking and listening to communications with claimants and employees.
Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Analytics is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Analytics will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org